New Honda Financing & Leasing in Vernon, BC
Our Finance Department at Bannister Honda
At Bannister Honda, we aim to help our customers bring their dream vehicle home without any hassle by providing easy and quick financing and leasing options. Our experienced team of financial advisors and managers explain each step of the complicated financing process broadly to help you make an informed decision. We walk you through the advantages and downsides of both financing and leasing to ensure maximum transparency while helping you make the right decision when out on vehicle shopping. With our low-cost interest rates, flexible terms and exclusive automotive dealer plans, we aspire to deliver the best financing services to all our customers. Continue reading to find out more about our comprehensive and committed financing services and how you can apply for credit at Bannister Honda.
Financing Vs. Leasing — What’s Best For You?
Shopping for a vehicle can be back-breaking for many, especially when you are unsure about whether to go for financing or leasing. Financing makes you the owner of the vehicle you’re choosing to buy, whereas leasing enables you to use the vehicle on a rental basis. What to choose between financing or leasing depends mainly on a variety of factors, including budget, requirements, usage and geographical location.
Why is financing a good option for you?
- Build equity by making you the owner of the car, SUV or pickup truck you wish to buy
- You can decide how long you want to pay the installments, which helps you make smaller payments based on your budget
- Offers broad scope to upgrade or customize the design and performance of the vehicle
- You encounter less complicated financial plans that are easy to understand and work upon
Why is leasing a good option for you?
- The monthly payments in leasing are less than what you pay with financing
- Depreciation value will not affect the monthly fees you’re paying
- You don’t have to worry about trading or selling your vehicle to buy a new one
- Doesn’t require you to make long-term commitments with your car; change it when you want it by terminating the offer as soon as you want
Bad Credit? We’ve Got You Covered!
If you’re in a tough credit situation, then you’re at the right place because, at Bannister Honda, our experienced financial executives are here to explore all your financing options at Bannister Honda. We help you find a vehicle that matches all your requirements without digging a hole in your pocket. Our committed financial professional team will find a low-interest rate financial plan to fit your needs. This means if you have bad credit, no credit or whatever, we are here to make your dreams of buying your favourite Honda come true with our comprehensive financing services.
Find Best Interest Rates in British Columbia
We have partnered with some of the top financial institutions in Canada that provide flexible terms, low-interest rates and financial plans to suit your budget goals. Some of these major financial institutions also offer up to six months of deferred payments, considering the budget constraints due to the global pandemic. Our financial partners include:
- TD Bank
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- EdenPark Vehicle Financing
- General Bank of Canada (GBC)
- Auto Capital Canada
Apply For Financing at Bannister Honda
Fill in the credit form below to apply for financing at Bannister Honda, an all-inclusive dealership embracing a comprehensive inventory of new and pre-owned Honda vehicles. Our team of highly-trained financial advisors ensures you have smooth and comfortable financing or leasing experience by helping you read between the lines to make an informed decision. Book an appointment with our financial executive today or visit our showroom in Vernon, BC to learn more about our special financing services.